Zunaira from India :
Alhamdulillah, I am blessed that Allah (swt) has chosen me . There is no other religion in this world which gives us peace, Islam is the religion of peace.
I am really blessed to be a revert muslimah .
An Exclusive interview of a Revert to Islam, Zunaira from India, by Bentolhoda Mofakhami
۱٫ Please give us a biography of yourself.
– Assalamualaikum. My name is Zunaira. My family belongs to a Hindu religion. They usually prefer praying idols. I am 21 years old.I live in India.
۲٫ How did you become familiar with Islam?
– The place where I study is mostly of Muslims. I liked the way they wish each other and I started knowing about Islam slowly.
۳٫ what drive you to convert to Islam?
– Hijab, life after death, and Salah (Praying) are the main reasons for me to convert to Islam.
۴٫ What was your family’s reaction after you became a Muslim? Did you have any problem with people who knew you? Are you married?
– When my family got to know about my Islam they treated me very badly and they beat me a lot, in fact, they tried black magic on me to leave Islam, but alhamdulillah nothing worked presently, am hiding my Islam from them, no am not married in Sha Allah very soon.
۵٫ How do you see the spread of Islam in India?
– I feel that nowadays the social media is helping a lot in spreading Islam. I have many friends from different states in India, they help in learning many things, alhamdulillah for them all, everyone is using mobile phones more, so if we spread Islam through the media, they may get into this and learn more in Sha Allah.
۶٫ What is the most beautiful Ayah of the Quran in your opinion? And why?
– Surah Al-Ikhlas is my favorite one in Qur’an; love for this Surah will take us to Paradise in Sha Allah.
۷٫ What’s your opinion about hijab? Has wearing hijab had any negative effects on your private life? Do you think it is only dedicated to women?
– As I have said before this is the main thing I like about Islam, I feel that women look more beautiful in hijab, as I am a revert, I can’t do hijab now. In Sha Allah after marriage I’ll, I feel hijab is not only dedicated to women; boys also will have hijab but in a different way.
۸٫ What is your opinion on Jesus as a Hindu?
– As we know Jesus (PBUH) is a prophet which Allah has sent to us, he himself said that he is not the god but due to some Powers are given to him by Allah (SWT) some people started treating him as a god that people now remained as Christians.
۹٫ What specially attracted you to Islam?
– Smile, because it’s Sunnah, this attracted me to Islam, because Islam is such a beautiful religion in which we get rewarded for a smile. Subhan’Allah.
۱۰٫ What was your religion before converting to Islam?
– I was Hindu before converting to Islam.
۱۱٫ What was your feelings when you prayed for the first time? Wasn’t it hard for you to pray 5 times a day?
– I have cried a lot when I have prayed for the first time. I don’t know what happened to me, but I felt calm and peace in my heart. I think that no Muslim feel hard to pray for 5 times as much as we think about it.
۱۲٫ If you want to say some words about the beauty of Islam, the peace, the calmness you have found in this religion what do you say?
– My life has been changed a lot after converting to Islam. Alhamdulillah, I am blessed that Allah (SWT) has chosen me. There is no other religion in this world which gives us peace, Islam is the religion of peace.
– When I study or hear prophet stories, I get inspired by them, and I think all the suffering which we’re facing, are nothing in front of what they have gone through. Allah treats the one he loves the most. I am really blessed to be a revert Muslimah.
DUA: Allah please accept this from us. You are All-Hearing and All-Knowing. You are The Most Forgiving. You are The Most Relenting and repeatedly Merciful. Allah grant us The Taufiq to read all the 5 prayers with sincerity.
(Taken from: To Be Earnest In Prayers By Amina Elahi)
■ Feel Free to Share the posts with your Friends…
■ You too can take part and help us in sharing the knowledge…
■ May ALLAH SWT reward you for conveying His Message To Mankind